The energy industry has some of the harshest and most demanding environments for the use of steel plates and Energy Services Steel offers high strength plate products that cover a variety of needs and applications.
Plate can be supplied from both stock and mill run in a variety of grades and applications:
- Highly yield structural steels (EN10025 S355J2K2, S460, S500, S690)
- Offshore quality grades (API 2W 50, API 2W 60, EN10225 S355G3, S355G8, S355G10+N/M, S420G2+M, S420G2+M)
- Arctic steels (Low temperature Charpy V-Notch (LCVN) and higher strength steels)
- Shipbuilding steels to suit customer requirements (ABSAH, DH, EH, FH, and DNV A,D,E,F)
- Client specific requirements
Weldability data and other performance reports are available on request.
Typical applications of our plate are:
- Jacket construction
- Jack Up rig manufacture and repair
- Topsides plate girder fabrication
- Piles for offshore jackets
- Hull plates
- Mooring buoys
- Rack and chord manufacture